Saturday, October 26, 2013

The Worst Sub Ever (Almost completely based on a true experience)

"Hey, what do you think the sub will be like? I hope she's nice". I looked at Rhonda, who kept talking about the sub. She looked back and nodded. "Last time our sub gave us no homework and Ms Rubin got mad", I said. "Let's hope she's not too nice", Rhonda answered.

When we got to school, a lot of kids in our class looked nervous. We sat there for a while and then the door opened. A short lady with short curly brown hair stepped into the room. "Good Morning children !!", she looked at everyone closely. "Let's start with checking your work", she said. I looked at Rhonda, she looked scared. I wondered why. When I looked at the sub, I got scared too. The sub was pulling a hard stick from her purse. I was afraid that she would hit us. She went around, and when we didn't give her an answer right away, she banged the stick on the desk.

We were terrified. The sub was mean and gave us so much homework that we dragged our backpacks home. The next day our teacher was back. We asked her why we had so much homework. She said we shouldn't have had any homework. We showed all our homework. We weren't supposed to get any homework ! So the next day we didn't have any homework.

----  T H E    E N D ----

No comments:

Post a Comment