Sunday, November 4, 2012

The Haunted House !!

I had always been afraid of the old, abandoned house down the block! The gang of bullies claimed they had gone in and seen a ghost of a man. My mother says it's a bunch of baloney. I think it is real. Now I get so many nightmares! My worst one came true. Someone dared me to go in!

I ran home crying. Whenever we pass the house, a chill goes down my spine. Last year a few boys went in. Two disappeared, three ran out screaming, one was a mummy and one was a zombie. One claimed the ghost-man was his father. My brother's friend went in and never came out!

There is a grave of a lady by the house. A girl says the lady is the very nice old lady that moved from the house. One day I went in, the door creaked shut behind me. The lights turned on...

SURPRISE!!! everyone cried.. It was Halloween!!! They had built the house for a surprise party.

No comments:

Post a Comment