Thursday, March 15, 2012

The Kingdom of Fantasy

One day during summer vacation, I was trying to draw a breathtaking scenery of the 'Kingdom of Fantasy'. Me, Desiree and Kylie were putting on a play. I was drawing the background, Desiree was writing our lines and Kylie was making our props. I was drawing Crystal Castle, when Kylie pushed the rocket ship she made over. "I made it with strings, so it will look like it flies", she said.

"Let's try it out", said Desiree. So we got into the rocket and swung around in the air. Suddenly there was a loud SNAP! The strings broke and we went flying through the air. "AAHHH!!!!" we cried. We were terrified. THUD!!!! We had landed.

When we looked out the window, we were amazed. It looked so wonderful. We got out of the rocket and saw a magnificient Crystal Castle. I drew a picture of it in my head to draw back home. I was amazed to see the castle sparkle so much. I decided to put silver glitter glue on my picture. "Let's go inside" said Desiree. "Are you sure Des?" asked Kylie. "We should try", I said. "Who knows, we may have fun" said Desiree. "Well I guess we could try, but after that we are going straight back", said Kylie.

We walked to the castle and a guard let us in. It looked like standing in a dream. Everything was made out of crystal, even the floors! We started down a huge crystal hallway, it looked amazing. I thought we were going to meet crystal humans!! Even Kylie seemed to be having fun. Suddenly we stopped, we didn't talk, move or breathe. In front of us was a mouse. He walked and talked! He wore a green suit with a red tie. He wore round glasses on his snout. Wwwhou!!! we cried. The mouse walked away saying "My name is Geronimo Stilton". We kept walking until we found a crystal door. We opened it and went inside.

Cool!! we said. We were in a huge crystal room. Little fairies were carved into the huge crystal pillars. Jewels made colorful patterns on the golden silky banners that hung around the room. A huge crystal throne was glittering nearby. A not so huge crystal wardrobe was off to the side. It was open. Inside there were three gowns, one was silver, one was gold and the last one was both. We got out of the room wondering about the throne and who it was for. We found out soon enough. It belonged to the queen of fairies "Blossom". She was standing right in front of us!! The queen smiled at us. I was surprised, I had expected her to be angry. She walked away not leaving a single clue of anger.

We walked out of the castle to explore more. We traveled around and got more facts for our play. We also found more string and attached the rocket to a tree, then took off. We had a play and it was a great success!!

No comments:

Post a Comment